1. Where are you located?
Edmonton, Alberta. We serve the local market, but also photograph tons of Destination Weddings (we even offer 3 free ones/year
2. How did you decide to become a photographer?
3. How would you describe your style of photography?
4. What sets you apart from other photographers?
Additionally, I give my clients the DVD of high resolution images, with EVERY single image touched up. I think this is key. Modern, sophisticated brides want their weddings images & they don't want the hassle of seeing tiny low resolution proofs and then having to order every single images that they want at a very inflated price from their photographer. I empower my clients & treat them the way that I would want to be treated. With ALL of my wedding images, looking perfect.
5. Tell me about your team of partners at Eternal Reflections Photography
6. What other products do you offer once the photos are taken?
7. Who is your perfect client?
8. What should I bride look for when making a decision on who to hire as a wedding photographer?
1) You need to make sure that you are receiving your HIGH RESOLUTION digital files (negatives). This is key for facebook, blogs, emailing. This enables you to print whatever you want, whenever you want, for whomever you want. Your bridesmaids will no longer have to order a $40 8x10 from your photographer, as you can get your own printing (at a professional lab, recommended by your photographer). This empowers you with your own images & changes the way your photographer photographs your wedding.
2) Additionally, make sure that your photographer is touching up every single image on your disc. The last thing you want is images (no matter how great they are) straight out of the camera. You deserve beautifully hand touched images. (see more about that here: http://www.eternalreflectionsblog.com/archives/3265
9. What is the most important thing you want couples to know about Eternal Reflections Photography?